SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2019-20 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC CHSL 10+2) notification issues new notification regarding filling of job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having 12th qualification. These are the notification of CHSL (10 + 2) 2019 across SSC, India. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2019-20 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator Grade-A
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in/
Who can apply: All India Candidate (Male & Female)
- Written exam (Phase I & II)
Salary: Rs. 19,900 / – 81,100/- PM
Job Location: Across India
Age limit: (On 01/01/2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST/Women/ExSM/PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Candidates should have passed 12th class from recognized board or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 03 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 10 Jan 2020
- Exam Date (Tier-I): 16 to 27 March 2020
- Exam Date (Tier-I): 28 Jun 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here