SSB Constable Vacancy 2020 – SSB Constable Online Form 2020 – Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Constable vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and online application. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
SSB Constable Vacancy 2020
Organization: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Post Name: Constable
Total Vacancies: 1522
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Read notification for more details.
SSB Constable Recruitment Application Fee:
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- For SC / ST/ExSM/Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
SSB Constable Online Form 2020 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th or ITI, Diploma from recognized board or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply SSB Constable Vacancy 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 21 Nov 2020 (Extended)
- Last date for apply online: 20 Dec 2020 (Extended)
- Last Date for apply online Remote Area: 27 Dec 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Extended Notice Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here