WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 – Women Child Development Department (WCD) has invited online applications for Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Anganwadi Recruitment in Tumkuru, Ballari, Yadgir, Hassan, Chikkamagaluru, Ramnagar and Chitradurga districts. There are 790 vacancies allotted for this WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below.
Organization: Women Child Development Department (WCD)
Post Name: Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper
Total Vacancies: 790 Post
Apply Mode: Online form 2019
Job Type: State Govt. Jobs
Salary: As per Karnataka govt rules.
Job Location: Karnataka
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Candidates should have passed 4th pass, 10th pass, and 12th Pass. from recognized board.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Last date for apply online: 03 Sep 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Other Vacancies Details Click Here