WB Police 139 Constable Online Form 2020 – WB Police Recruitment 2020 – West Bengal Police issued new notification regarding filling the SI, ASI and Constable job vacancies. Police organization invites online applications from eligible candidates who are eligible. These are in 139 SI, ASI and Constable Post West Bengal Police, West Bengal. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
WB Police 139 Constable Online Form 2020
Organization: West Bengal Police
- Sub-Inspector (Crew Comprising Master)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Crew Engine Driver)
- Constable (Crew)
Total Vacancies: 139
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
WB Police Recruitment Salary:
WB Police Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
WB Police Recruitment Education Qualification:
- The candidates must have servedas a ChiefPetty Officer/Petty Officer in Navy, Seaman Branchonly (Navigation, Communication, Gunnery, Anti-Submarine Warfare, Clearance Driver and Survey Recorders)
- The candidates must have servedas a Petty Officer in Navy, Seaman Branchonly (Navigation, Communication,Gunnery,Anti-SubmarineWarfare, Clearance Driver and Survey Recorders)
- The candidates must have servedas a Leading Seaman/Seaman-I/Seaman-II in Navy equivalent all branches
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply WB Police Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 24 March 2020
- Last date for apply online: 24 April 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here