WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020 – West Bengal (WB) Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Online registrations have started. A new pension scheme for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes has been launched by the Government of West Bengal. Under the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020, the state government is going to integrate all pension schemes into two categories. The current Chief Minister of West Bengal has launched several schemes for social and financial security of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes citizens in the state. Moving forward in this sequence, the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme has been launched by the state government. Here in this article, we will provide you information related to online application and eligibility of this pension scheme.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020
The West Bengal government has announced the introduction of Taposthali Bandhu Pension Yojana and Joy Bangla Pension Scheme for Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST). These pension schemes have been launched as a pre-election promise by the current ruling party of West Bengal.
Through the integration of Taposli Bandhu Pension Yojana and Joy Bangla Pension Scheme, the government has announced an increase in the pension amount to be given under the Disabled, Widow and Old Age Pension. Now pension amount of Rs 600 and Rs 1000 will be distributed among all pension beneficiaries respectively.
West Bengal Finance Minister Amit Mishra has launched this pension scheme for the financial year 2020-2021. This scheme has been started with the aim of providing pension amount to ascetic elders. Under this, a monthly pension amount of Rs 1000 will be provided to all the elderly.
Implementation of JO Bangla Pension Scheme by West Bengal Government
The process of registration under the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme will be started from 01 April 2020 with the objective of providing financial and financial security to the aged, disabled and needy widows in the state. Necessary guidelines have been given by the Chief Minister to all concerned departments in this regard. There is a plan to implement this pension scheme across the state simultaneously.
Joy Bungalow Pension Scheme Overview
Purpose of West Bengal (WB) Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020
The government of West Bengal has launched several schemes for the poor, needy in the state. Moving forward in this sequence, the state government has launched the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. The main objective of starting this pension scheme is to provide financial security to the needy, disabled and widowed women in the state through pension.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Eligibility criteria
- This pension scheme used by the West Bengal government has been introduced only for the permanent residents of the state.
- Only Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are eligible to apply under this scheme. In addition, other applications are likely to be canceled.
- Only poor people belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are eligible to avail this pension scheme.
- As per the guidelines issued by the state government, in the event of a person under the age of 60 applying, his application will be rejected.
- To avail the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account.
- If the applicant is already receiving any other government assistance at national or state level then he is not eligible to avail this pension.
Required documents for WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020
- Copy of aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Caste certificate
- Copy of ration card
- Voter id
- Copy of digital certificate issued by the authority
- Income certificate (self-attested)
- Bank account information
- Residential certificate (self-attested)
No definite information is available regarding the eligibility criteria given above and the required documents. It is possible to change the eligibility criteria given for application in Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. You are requested to get the information from the official website once.
Official Website – Click Here
Other Govt Scheme 2020 – Click Here