UPSC CAPF Online Form 2020 – UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification to conduct the Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant) Examination 2020. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and application. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
UPSC CAPF Online Form 2020
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name: Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant) Examination 2020
Total Vacancies: 209
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- Written exam
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests
- Medical Standards Tests
- Interview/Personality Test
- Final Selection / Meri
UPSC CAPF Online Form 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment Application Fee:
- For General: Rs.200/-
- SC / ST/Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree of a university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 18 Aug 2020
- Last date for apply online: 07 Sep 2020
Apply Online Part I | Part II
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here