UPPSC PCS Pre Recruitment 2019 – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released a notification for the United States / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) (General Recruitment / Special Recruitment) Examination 2019 and Assistant Forest Conservator (ACF) / Range Forest Officer (RFO) Service Examination 2019. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. UPPSC PCS Pre Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Assistant conservator of Forest
- Range Forest Officer
- Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer
- Statistical officer
- Labour Enforcement Officer
- Distt. Horticulture officerGroup-2 Grade-1
- Extension Serviceofficer Group-2
- Tax assessment officer
- Law officer (PublicWorks Department,Geology and MiningDepartment)
- Law Officer(Mandi Parisad)
- Marketing officer/Secretary Group-II(Mandi Parisad)
- Account and AuditOfficer (Mandi Parisad)
- Senior Sugarcane Development Inspector
- Veterinary and Welfareofficer
Total Vacancies: 364
Apply Mode: Online
- Starting date for apply online: 16 Oct 2019
- Last date for pay fees: 11 Nov 2019
- Last date for apply online: 13 Nov 2019
- Written exam (Pre & Main Exam)
- Viva Voce/Personality Test
Salary: Rs. 9,300 / – 39,100
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 01/07/2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC/EBC: Rs.125/-
- SC / ST: Rs.65/-
- For PH: Rs.25/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the fees through SBI Mops Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and other payment modes.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Candidates should have passed Graduate & Post Graduate in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here
Official Website Click Here