TPSC Grade II Online Form 2020 – TPSC Recruitment 2020 – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) issues new notification regarding filling of Grade II job vacancies. PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates who are eligible. These 40 Grade II posts are in Tripura on a temporary basis. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
TPSC Grade II Online Form 2020
Organization: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Post Name: Grade II
Total Vacancies: 40
Apply Mode: Online
TPSC Grade II Recruitment Selection Process:
TPSC Grade II Recruitment Age limit: (On 01/03/2020)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
TPSC Grade II Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC / ST/PH: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
TPSC Grade II Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have degree from recognized university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply TPSC Grade II Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 10 March 2020
- Last date for apply online: 09 April 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here