TNPCB 242 Various Online Form 2020 – TNPCB Recruitment 2020 – Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) has announced notification for the recruitment of Assist Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant, Typist Vacancies on the basis of direct recruitment. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fulfill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and online application. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
TNPCB 242 Various Online Form 2020
Organization: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB)
- Assistant Enginee
- Environmental Scientist
- Assistant (Junior Assistant)
Total Vacancies: 242
Apply Mode: Online
TNPCB Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written exam (Online Test)
TNPCB Recruitment Salary:
TNPCB Recruitment Age limit: (On 12/02/2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
TNPCB Recruitment Application Fee:
- For OC, BC, BCM, MBC/DNC: Rs. 500/-
- SC, SC(A), ST, Differently Abled persons, Destitute Widows.: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
TNPCB Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree and (ii)Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply TNPCB Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
TNPCB Recruitment Important Dates:
Starting date for apply online: 05 March 2020
Last date for apply online: 26 March 2020
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here