Tamil Nadu Migrant Workers Return Registration Forms are invited on the official website nonresidenttamil.org. In view of the increasing infection of corona virus in India, the Union Cabinet has agreed to extend the lock-down till May 17. In this situation, all those migrant workers, pilgrims and students from Tamil Nadu are stuck in other states, preparations are being made. To bring them back into the state.
Tamil Nadu Migrant Worker Registration
For this, a portal called nonresidenttamil.org has been launched, through which you can register to return home in online mode. In the midst of the growing transition to COVID-19, stranded workers in other states are facing considerable difficulties in being publicly downgraded, according to the Tamil Nadu Migrant Workers Registration of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister. Started by Palaniswami.
Tamil Nadu Migrant Workers Registration
In view of the growing contagion of the global epidemic corona virus in India, the Home Department has announced a three-week extension in lock-down. At the same time, the Home Department has proposed to bring the stranded migrant workers back to their home state at the request of the states. Workers Special Train has been started by the Central Government.
In view of this, the process of labor registration has been initiated by the Government of Tamil Nadu. The main objective of the scheme is to enumerate the number of daily laborers and migrant workers stranded in other states and provide quarantine facility and other arrangements for 14 days after reaching their homes. Trains and buses are being used to send all migrant workers to their state.
Tamil Nadu Migrant Worker Registration Required documents
- Name of the applicant
- Passport number
- Home address
- Age of the applicant
- Aadhaar card number
- Visa details of the applicant (in case of coming from another country)
- Current country of residence
- Address of current status
- Base number
- Mobile number of the applicant
Travel guidelines issued
- All buses or trains or flights will be thoroughly cleaned before running.
- Thermal screening will be done before the journey of the passengers.
- All travelers should observe social distance while traveling.
- All passengers have to stay away from home for 14 days by downloading Arogya Setu app on their mobile.
- Strict action will be taken if any migrant worker does not follow the rules.
Online Registration Link – Click Here
Latest Govt Scheme – Click Here