Seva Sindhu Online Registration – The Government of Karnataka has started with the objective of integrating various service delivery channels of various government departments, Bengaluru One, CSC centers, Karnataka One, Atalji Janasnehi Kendra and Bapuji Centers. The main objective of starting this portal is to bring all regional services on one platform.
Seva Sindhu Online Registration
The Seva Sindhu Portal is a corporate gateway and property portal connecting advanced divisions in the state. This portal has been launched to provide necessary thoughtfulness to the residents. Likewise, it helps offices / departments streamline / improve technology / processes, including steps / processes that remove heavy / tedious, and non-reputable ones.
The main objective of this portal is to make government services available in cashless, faceless and paperless ways. It is considered an important step towards providing accessible, cost-effective, accountable and transparent government services of the state government.
Residents benefit from this portal
The details of the Seva Indus website at the state of residence are as follows.
- It serves as a one-stop-shop for residents of Porta State to obtain government-related data.
- This portal is designed by the authorities to provide some activities and incentives to the residents.
- On this gateway portal, the government will work to share all facilities and services.
- Seva Indus Portal aims to make taxpayer-supported organizations increasingly open, financially aware, responsible and direct
- The helpline desk provided on this portal will help the citizens to play an important role in resolving their issues.
Benefits of this portal to offices
All the departments that will connect with this portal will directly benefit from the services given below.
- Offices can focus on their center capabilities that will assist in expanding the efficiency of departments and officers.
- Various genuine and outstanding MIS reports will be made accessible to the departments through the e-portal, which can help in better organizing and executing government systems.
- After joining this portal, the department will play a key role in forecasting, acquiring patterns and providing better service to the residents of the state through the latest analytics.
The following services will be available for permanent residents of Karnataka on the Seva Indus portal.
- Revenue Department
- Commercial tax department
- Drug control department
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- planning Department
- transport Department
- Ayush Department
- Department of Youth Empowerment and Sports
- Information and Public Relations Department
- Kannada and Culture Department
- Department of Empowerment and Senior Empowerment.
- Women and Welfare Department
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Labour Department
Latest Govt Jobs – Click Here