SAIL Technician Apprentice Online Form 2020 – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) release new notification for Technician Apprentice Job vacancies. PSU organization invites online applications from qualified candidates possessing B.Tech, Engg Diploma, 10th, 12th qualification. These 100 technicians are in the Apprentice Post Sale, West Bengal. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
SAIL Technician Apprentice Online Form 2020
Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Post Name: Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 100
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
SAIL Technician Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in Diploma in Engineering. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered.
SAIL Technician Apprentice Recruitment Age limit: (On 28/02/2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
SAIL Technician Apprentice Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering in the concerned specialisation from an institute recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India can apply. He/she must Passed out 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply SAIL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
SAIL Technician Apprentice Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting date for apply online: 03 March 2020
- Last date for apply online: 17 March 2020
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here