RPF Vacancy 2021 – Indian Railways has announced that more than 9000 constable and sub-inspector recruitments in the railway will be coming out. 50% posts in these vacant posts will be reserved for women. According to the report of the News Agency ANI, these recruitments will be taken to the post of constable and sub-inspector under the Railway Protection Force (RPF). You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
RPF Vacancy 2021
Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) ( Railway Protection Force (RPF) )
Name of the post: Constable and SI – Sub Inspector
Total Vacancies: 9000
- For Male: 4500 Post
- For Female: 4500 Post
Apply Mode: Online Form
Who can apply: All India Candidate
RPF Bharti 2021 Selection Process:
- CBT Exam (Online Test)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
RPF Constable and SI Recruitment 2021 Salary:
RPF Vacancy 2021 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
RPF Constable and SI 2021 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passe 10th, 12th, Graduate Pass.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply RPF Constable & SI Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Apply Online (Update Soon) Click Here
News Source Link: Click Here Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here