RBI 39 Consultant Online Form 2020 – RBI Recruitment 2020 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issues new notification regarding filling of consultant, data analyst and other job vacancies. Bank organization invites online applications from qualified candidates who have B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, PGDM, CA, Post Graduate qualification. These 39 consultants, data analysts and other positions are in India on a contract basis, RBI. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
RBI 39 Consultant Online Form 2020
Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Data Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- IS Auditor
- Specialist in Forensic Audit
- Accounts Specialist
- System Administrator
- Project Administrator
- Network Administrator
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
RBI Recruitment Selection Process:
RBI Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Read notification for more details.
RBI Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.600/-
- SC / ST: Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
RBI Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Graduate and Post Graduate in relevant discipline from recognized universtiy or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply RBI Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 09 April 2020
- Last date for apply online: 29 April 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here