NPCIL 200 Executive Trainee Online Form 2020 – NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has announced notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee through GATE vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fulfill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and online application. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
NPCIL 200 Executive Trainee Online Form 2020
Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Post Name: Executive Trainee
- Industrial & Fire Safety
Total Vacancies: 200
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
NPCIL Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 41 years
- Read notification for more details.
NPCIL Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC/EWS: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST/PWD/Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
NPCIL Recruitment Education Qualification:
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply NPCIL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 24 March 2020
- Last date for apply online: 02 April 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here