National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) has been launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. It is a digital platform that accepts applications for various scholarships of UGC (University Grant Commission) and AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) along with scholarships offered by the Central and State Governments.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
Also called National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a one stop scholarship portal through which SC / ST / OBC / minority students can apply for various scholarships. So far, this portal is accepting applications for more than 50 scholarships by hundreds of students. According to information received from sources, more than 2000 crores scholarship has been issued by NSP so far.
National Scholarship Portal Online Registration
The National Scholarship Portal, also known as NSP, is a portal launched as a mission mode project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGp). This portal provides a platform to apply for scholarship schemes of Central and State Governments and for scholarships initiated by various government agencies. This portal continues to be the leading portal for scholarship applications across the country. There are more than 125 lakh scholarship applications on the portal, out of which 105 lakh applications have been accepted. The portal remains the first choice of scholarship application for students through effective and quick disposal of scholarship, smart, simple, mission-oriented responsive and transparent system.
NSP benefits students in the following ways.
- The portal provides a common platform for scholarship schemes under the Central and State Government.
- You can make a single application for various scholarships which saves time.
- With the launch of this portal, it has become easier to settle scholarships, leading to increased transparency.
- You can get master data of scholarship granting institutions at all India level.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021 Schemes
On this portal, as you have been told, you can apply for the scholarship launched by the scholarship scheme of Central and State Governments as well as government agencies. Here we will provide you information about the scholarships started by Central, State Government and Government agencies available on NSP.
Check eligibility for scholarship application on NSP 2.0 portal
To apply under the NSP 2.0 portal for any scholarship under the Central and State Government, you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- First of all, visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Services” section.
- A drop-down menu will open in front of you, here you have to click on “Plan Eligibility” option.
- Enter details like Domicile State / UT, Course Level, Religion, Caste / Community Category, Gender, Parent Annual Income, Disable, etc.
- Fill in the captcha code given in the picture and click on the Check Eligibility button.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate (not required for general category)
- Bank account passbook
- Copy of income certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Self declaration certificate
- Education certificate of previous year
National Scholarship Portal – FAQ
Here we are providing you the answers to the major questions that arise in the minds of most students about the portal.
What is National Scholarship Portal?
The National Scholarship Portal is an online scholarship portal through which scholarships are offered for the purpose of education providing financial assistance to students in India. The portal serves as a one-stop portal for admission to AICTC, UGC and institutions under the Central and State Government.
What is NSP?
NSP, also known as National Scholarship Portal, is an online scholarship portal, through which students in India can apply for scholarships under the Center and various state governments. In addition, through this portal, you can also avail the scholarship scheme offered by various government institutions such as: – AICTE, UGC.
Who can apply under National Scholarship Portal (NSP)?
(NSP) can be applied to scholarship schemes run by the central and state governments. Eligibility criteria are different for different scholarship schemes.
Online Registration Here – Click Here
Latest Govt Scheme – Click Here