Meghalaya Curfew Pass Registration Form – Meghalaya lockdown curfew pass registration official website (megedistrict.gov.in/) application form and curfew e-pass online information will be given to you in this article. A 21-day lockout has been announced by the central government in the wake of corona infection in India. In this situation, a curfew-pass facility has been introduced for the owners of grocery / milk / chemist shops to ensure smooth supply of all essential items. In addition, for the convenience of the common man, arrangements have been made for doctors, delivery boys and officials engaged in government work.
Meghalaya Curfew Pass Registration Form
Under this, people or groups engaged in all the essential services can apply for curfew E0-Pass in online mode. Here in this article, we will provide you information about the curfew pass application.
Curfew Lockdown e-pass @megedistrict.gov.in
Corona infection is becoming a challenge all over the world including India. The number of coronavirus-infected patients has also increased rapidly in India. In view of this, the Narendra Modi government of the Center has announced a 21-day nationwide lockout.
Following the declaration of lockout across the country by the Central Government, several announcements have also been made by the Government of Meghalaya. Simultaneously, necessary steps are being taken by the state government to maintain the supply of daily use items.
Meghalaya Curfew e-Pass
In the event of a 21-day nationwide lock-up by the Government of Meghalaya, a curfew pass has been arranged for the owners of grocery / milk / chemist etc. services under essential services. Through the curfew e-pass, service providers will be able to provide essential services to the common people without any hassle.
Along with this, delivery boys, government employees, doctors can also apply for curfew pass. Service providers of all essential services and officers working for the service of the general public can also apply for the curfew pass. You can apply for the curfew e-pass through all the official websites (megedistrict.gov.in).
Here in this article, we will share with you all the necessary aspects about the application of curfew e-pass and the eligibility of the individual or group for its use. With this, we will also provide you a step-by-step guide with information on the required documents through which you can apply for the curfew pass in online mode.
Steps taken by Meghalaya government to prevent corona infection
The Meghalaya government has taken several steps to prevent corona infection in the state. Here we are telling you some major steps taken by the state government.
- The Meghalaya government has announced a package for the poor, separate from the central relief package.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs has banned all tenants from taking room rent from any working class under the corona transition. If a landlord is found violating it, strict action will be taken against him.
- Instructions have been given to open shops of grocery and other essential services at a fixed time from morning to evening.
- Helpline numbers have also been issued by the Government of Meghalaya for immediate assistance to citizens in case of any kind of problem.
- In case of any health related problem, all citizens of the state can seek help by calling helpline number 108.
Curfew e-Pass Required documents
To apply for the curfew e-pass at the time of lock-down, you will need the following documents.
- Proof of Identity (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card)
- Document proof why PASS is required
- mobile number
e-Pass Register Here – Click Here
Latest Govt Scheme – Click Here