We are all currently aware of the state of unemployment in our country; All of us are in dire need of an increase in employment ideas. After the unemployment situation in Mumbai, CM of Maharashtra has started this great initiative through which people will get good employment opportunities. In this article, we will share information about the same which is MahaJob Portal 2020. We have mentioned each and every detail about the plan such as implementation process, application process, scope and also a step by step guide to find the right job.
Mahajob Portal 2020
The Maha jobs portal was inspired to provide work opportunities to those living nearby. It helped recruit gifted, semi-talented and untouched representatives. Contestants can go after the posts in 17 divisions which are accessible on the entry way. These include designing, calculating, materials and medicine, among others.
Mahajob Portal 2020
The entry makes the opening of neighborhood labor and occupation accessible to target organizations and workers. The website is a joint effort between the Department of Industry, Department of Labor and Department of Skill Development-Entrepreneurship, Government of Maharashtra.
Benefits of Maharashtra Mahajob Portal
There are several benefits of Maha Jobs portal which will be launched by the concerned authorities: –
- CM Uddhav Thackeray has formally launched the MahaJob portal on 6 July 2020 for unemployed contestants.
- The Ministry of Industry has given Rs. 16,000 crores Rs.
- The state government of Maharashtra hopes that enterprises in the state will give 80% of the business to the local people.
- Now the Maharashtra government has proposed to introduce a bill in the state legislative body on the lines of Andhra Pradesh for reservation of 80% employment for the local people.
- The Maha Jobs portal is an activity for local people to fulfill the prior survey guarantee given by Shiv Sena, NCP and Congress to save 80% employment.
Implementation of Mahajobs scheme
The MIDC directed the Human Resources Survey 2020 after reviving 65,000 modern units after ignoring the COVID-19 lockdown standards in Maharashtra. Out of these 65,000 units, about 3,300 units have reacted. These mechanical units have performed a condition of around 50,000 delegates. Of these, 70% are talented and semi talented while 30% are disabled. Those modern units that are arranged in MIDC mechanical houses, as those outsiders can list themselves on this Maha Jobs entryway for enrollment. This will erase the difference between job seekers and job divers.
The following fields are present in the Maha Jobs portal: –
- The cloth
Registration process at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
To register yourself, you have to follow the simple procedure given below: –
- First of all, visit the official website given here.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Jobseeker Registration” tab
- Jobseeker online registration form will appear
- enter your-
- E mail ID
- domicile certificate
- mobile number
- Captcha code
- Click submit
- Login using your credentials
- You have to create your profile
- Upload your documents
- enter the following-
- personal information
- current address
- permanent address
- Education Details
- Work experience
- Skill description
- Languages Known
- Willingness to change place.
Latest Govt Scheme – Click Here