ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 – Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI) issued new notification regarding filling of Contract Engineer job vacancies. The PSU organization invites online applications from eligible candidates who qualify. These 129 contract engineer positions are on contractual basis at ITI Limited, Bengaluru, Karnataka. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. ITI Limited 129 Contract Engineer Online Form 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI)
Post Name: 129
Total Vacancies: Contract Engineer
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: http://www.itiltd-india.com/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Selection Process: Will be on the basis of Interview
- The remuneration payable will be Rs.18,000/-pm inthe 1styear, Rs.19000/-in the2ndyear and Rs.20000/-in the 3rdyear of the contract and term may be extended on need basis and emoluments shall be enhanced accordingly.
Job Location: Indian Telephone Industries Limited
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC / ST: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Demand Draft (DD)
- Graduate in Engineering in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics with an aggregate of 65% marks & above in respect of GEN & OBC candidates and 63% marks in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe & Persons with Disability.
- Routine maintenance of fault removal of OLT,ONT and Associate power equipment.
- Handling of faulty Cards / Modules.
- Coordinating with BBNL / BSNL for day-to-day working.
- Preparing of MIS Reports related to GPON equipments.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 16 Jan 2020
- Last date for apply online: 30 Jan 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here