Indian Navy Bharti 2021 – Indian Navy has announced notification for 10 + 2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) – Jul 2021 from unmarried male candidates. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Indian Navy Bharti 2021
Organization: Indian Navy
- Education Branch
- Executive& Technical Branch
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Job Location: Across India
Indian Navy Bharti 2021 Application Fee:
- For All Candidates: No Fees
Indian Navy Recruitment
- Born between 02 Jan2002and 01 Jul 2004(both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme
- Candidates should have Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70%aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50%marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020(forB.E./ B.Tech)exam.
- Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) -2020All India Rank(AIR)published by NTA.
10+2 Recruitment 2021 Selection Processes:
- IHQ of MoD (Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank(AIR) -2020. Approximately 900 candidates will be shortlisted for SSB. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata/Visakhapatnam from Mar–Jun 2021
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion.
Total Vacancy: 26
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme:
- Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29 Jan 2021
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 29 Jan 2021
- Last date for apply online: 09 Feb 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here