IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020 – Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has launched latest latest notification for clerk vacancy in various post. Interested candidates can apply through the official website before its last date 23 September 2020. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020
Organization: Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
Post Name: Clerk
Total Vacancy: 2557
Apply Mode: Online
Job Type: Bank Job
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020 Selection Process:
IBPS 1557 Clerk Online Form 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age re4laxation is applicable as per rules
IBPS Clerk Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.850/-
- SC / ST / PWD / ExSM: Rs.175
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Education Qualification:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Participating banks in IBPS Clerk 2020
- Bank of baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Uco bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab and Sindh Bank
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 02 Sep 2020
- Last date for apply online: 06 Nov 2020 (Re-Open)
Apply Online Click Here
Download Re-Open Notice PDF Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here