HSSC 697 Gram Sachiv Online Form 2020 – HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) started new recruitment for post Gram Sachiv. total 697 vacancies. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. HSSC 697 Gram Sachiv Online Form 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020
Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Post Name: Gram Sachiv
Total Vacancies: 697
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: http://www.hssc.gov.in/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Selection Process: Written exam
Salary: Rs. 5,200 / – 20,200/- + Grad Pay Rs.2400/-
Job Location: Haryana, India
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 17 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs. 50/- to 100/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 13/- to 25/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online/Offline
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Graduate or equivalent in any discipline from recognized University or Institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 17 Feb 2020
- Last date for apply online: 02 March 2020
Apply Online Registration | Login
Re-Open Notification Click Here
Notification Click Here
Other Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here