Haryana Marriage Registration – Information about the Haryana Marriage Registration Act which has been recently implemented by the Government of Haryana. In this article, we will share with you information related to the process of downloading marriage certificate online. We will also share with you step by step process, through which you can apply online for Haryana marriage registration. You do not have to move out of your home to apply for this registration.
Haryana Marriage Registration
The Haryana government has proposed another online entry for marriage registration certificate. This gateway will help recently married couples register online marriages in Haryana. This declaration will use for many reasons such as visas, changing the family name, and after. This certificate is valid verification of marriage in Haryana. Marriage certification is the legal verification of a marriage nomination. The requirement of a marriage certificate arises when there should be an incident requiring a person to legally show someone a legal couple.
Benefits of the scheme
There are many benefits of this scheme, out of which one of the main benefits that will be given to recently married couples through eligibility of Haryana Marriage Registration Scheme is to register the marriage sitting at home. As we all know it is very difficult to get out of the house in lockdown and even go to court for such important issues. Haryana registration website will help all residents to register their marriages without leaving their homes. It is a very innovative technique for all the residents of Haryana.
The applicant should follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for Haryana marriage registration: –
- The age of bride and groom should not be less than 18 and 21 years of age.
- At the time of marriage nomination, no person should have more than one life partner.
- The bride and groom may have stayed for at least a month at the place where the wedding is to be nominated.
The following documents are required while applying for Haryana Marriage Registration: –
- Proof of marriage
- Date of birth of both bride and groom
- Residence proof of both bride and groom
- Photo of both sides
- Wedding invitation card
- The Marriage Photograph (Couple Photograph)
Haryana marriage online registration process
The applicant should follow the following application procedure while applying for Haryana Marriage Registration: –
- Open the Saral Haryana website for online registration for marriage with the help of internet connection working in computer or laptop.
- If you are already registered with the site, log in using your username, password and captcha code on the screen
- Otherwise, you must register for that new user on the website first? Register here ”option
To register your marriage in offline process, you have to follow the simple steps given below-
- The candidate needs to move towards the list center of municipal relationships in the area where the marriage is celebrated.
- Submit the application along with the required papers and the recommended amount in the workplace of the Marriage List Center on any working day.
Downloading marriage certificate
To download the marriage certificate, you have to follow the simple procedure given below: –
- Visit the official website link given here
- On the homepage, click the “Online Status” option under the Online Services menu.
- A new webpage will appear on your screen.
- enter the following-
- Transaction id
- Confirmation number.
- Click on download link
Latest Govt Scheme – Click Here