FSSAI Vacancy 2020 – Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of advisors, assistants and others. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
FSSAI Vacancy 2020
Organization: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
- Joint Director
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Director (Tech.)
- Assistant Director (OL)
- Administrative Officer
- Senior Manager (IT)
- Manager (IT)
- Senior Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Senior Private Secretary
- Personal Secretary
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Job Location: Across India
FSSAI Vacancy 2020 Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Red notification for more details.
FSSAI Vacancy 2020 Application Fee:
- For All Candidates: No Fees
FSSAI Bharti 2020 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Diploma, Graduate and Post Graduate from recognized university or institute.
Total Vacancies: 66 Posts
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply FSSAI Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 28 Sep 2020
- Last date for apply online: 02 Nov 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here