DEE Assam Teacher Online Form 2020 – Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam has given a notification for the recruitment of vacant posts of Assistant Teacher (Lower Primary School), Science Teacher, Assamese Language Teacher, Manipuri Language Teacher (Upper Primary School) and Hindi Teacher. is. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
DEE Assam Teacher Online Form 2020
Organization: Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam
- Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School – 3941 Posts
- Hindi Teacher (UPS) – 1102 Posts
Total Vacancies: 5043
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Assam
DEE Assam Teacher Online Form 2020 Selection Process:
- The Selection of the candidates shall be strictly in order of merit considering the reservation for EWS/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/PWD etc.
DEE Assam Teacher Bharti Salary:
- Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School : Pay Band –2 (PB-2) @ Rs. 14,000/-to Rs. 60,500/-plus Grade Pay and other allowances
- Hindi Teacher (UPS) : Pay Band –2 (PB-2) @ Rs. 14,000/-to Rs. 60,500/-plus Grade Pay and other allowances
DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
DEE Assam Teacher Vacancy Application Fee:
DEE Assam Teacher Education Qualification:
- Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School:
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education)AND
(b) Passedin Assam TETfor LPS, conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam.
2. Hindi Teacher (UPS):
- Graduate from the UGC recognized University having Hindias one of the subjects and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)and passed in Assam TETfor UPS conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020:
- The eligible candidates shall apply online in the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. www.dee.assam.gov.in from Midnight of12/09/2020to Midnight of 26/09/2018.No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 12 Sep 2020
- Last date for apply online: 26 Sep 2020
Apply Online New Registration | Login
Notification Click Here I | Click Here II
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here