CRPF 1412 Head Constable Application Form 2020 – CRPF Recruitment 2020 – The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has published a recruitment notification. The notification is for the recruitment of Head Constable HC job vacancies. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. CRPF 1412 Head Constable Application Form 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
CRPF 1412 Head Constable Application Form 2020
Organization: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Post Name: Head Constable (HC)
Total Vacancies: 1412 (Male- 1331 & Female- 81)
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: https://crpf.gov.in/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment Selection Process:
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment Salary:
Job Location: Across India
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment Age limit: (On 01/08/2019)
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Read notification for more details.
CRPF Head Constable Application Fee:
- For All Candidates: No Fees
CRPF Head Constable Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 12th from recognized board or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for submission of application: 07 Feb 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 06 March 2020
Notification & Application Form Click Here
Apply for Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here