Chhattisgarh CG TET Online Form 2020 – CG Vyapam – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) release new notification regarding filling up of Teacher Eligibility Test job vacancies. Government organization B.Sc, BA, invites online applications from eligible candidates having 8th qualification. These are in CG TET Notification 2020 – Teacher Eligibility Test CG Vyapam, Raipur, Chhattisgarh. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Chhattisgarh CG TET Online Form 2020
Organization: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB)
Post Name: Chhattisgarh CG TET Recruitment
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/
Chhattisgarh CG TET Selection Process:
- On the basis of Written exam
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh CG TET Application Fee:
- General: Rs.350/-
- OBC: Rs.250/-
- SC / ST: Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Chhattisgarh CG TET Education Qualification:
- For 1st to 5th grade: – Senior Secondary with 50% marks in Elementary Education. OR Graduation
- For 6th to 8th grade: – Graduation and passed or two years Diploma in Elementary Education. OR Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and four year B.A / B.Sc. Passed or passed in the final year of. Ed. Or b.a. Ed. / B.Sc. Ed.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
Chhattisgarh CG TET How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 14 Feb 2020
- Last date for apply online: 01 March 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here