Assam Govt Jobs 2020 – Irrigation Department, Assam has release new notification for the recruitment of Subordinate Engineer Grade I, Junior Assistant, Section Assistant, Power Pump Operator, Primary Investigator Vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and online application. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here @irrigation.assam.gov.in. Assam Govt Jobs 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Irrigation Department, Assam
- Subordinate Engineer, Grade I (Civil)
- Subordinate Engineer, Grade I (Mechanical)
- Junior Assistant (HOD Level)
- Junior Assistant (District Level)
- Section Assistant
- Power Pump Operator
- Primary Investigator
Total Vacancies: 643
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://irrigation.assam.gov.in/
- Written exam
Salary: Rs. 14000-60500, Grade Pay Rs 5000
Age limit: (On 01/01/2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- The upper age limit is however relaxable by 5 (five) Years in case of SC/ST and by 3 (Three) years in case of OBC as per Govt Rules.
- Candidates should have 10th pass, 12th pass, ITI, Diploma and Degree in relevant discipline from recognized board or university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
The candidates are to apply online in the link which would be available in the departmental web site https://irrigation.assam.gov.in from 10:00 hours of 20th December 2019.
Deadline of Application Submission is 23:59 hours of 08 January 2020.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED
- For age proof, HSLC Certificate/Admit Card issued by recognized Board/Council.
- The Voter ID Card of the Candidate or either of his/her Parents as proof of Permanent residence.
- Certificate of qualifying examination as per applicable case.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Scanned Copy of Signature of the Candidate.
- Caste Certificate from competent authority if applying for such category.
- Starting date for apply online: 20 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 08 Jan 2020
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here