Arunachal Pradesh SI Vacancy 2020 – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has release new notification regarding filling up of Sub Inspector job vacancies. The PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates with the required qualifications. These 123 Sub Inspector Posts are in the Home Department. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Arunachal Pradesh SI Vacancy 2020
Organization: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Sub Inspector (SI Civil Police)
- Sub-Inspector (IRBn)
Total Vacancies: 123
Apply Mode: Online
Arunachal Pradesh SI Vacancy 2020 Selection Process:
- PET/PST Test
- Medical Test
- Written exam
Arunachal Pradesh SI Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- Pay Matrix level-6, Rs.35400-112400/-P.M. plus other allowances
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh, India
APPSC Sub Inspector Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
APPSC Sub Inspector Vacancy Application Fee:
- APST: Rs.100/-
- For Others: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking or Offline by E-challan
APPSC Sub Inspector Bharti Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Graduation from any recognized University.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are required to apply onllne using the website www.appsc.gov.ln. Detail instructions for One Tlme Registration (OTR) and Online Application are available on the above mentioned website. The applicants are advised to submit only single application
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 24 Sep 2020
- Last date for apply online: 06 Nov 2020
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here