AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan – AP YSR subsidy loan is a project initiated by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is mainly a loan project through which financial assistance is provided to youth belonging to backward caste, SC and ST who want to start their own business.
AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan
Under this project, various categories of loans have been arranged. Earlier it was called AP subsidy loan which has now been changed to AP YSR subsidy loan. Here in this article we will provide you information about OBMMS subsidy loan registration process and application status check.
AP YSR Subsidy Loan
The registration process for subsidy loan is going live on www.apobmms.cgg.gov.in. AP subsidy loan project can be availed by interested persons from eligible communities like SC, ST, BC, Kapu etc. This Andhra Pradesh government project helps people to set up their own business without being dependent on anyone and worrying about financial issues.
Benefits of YSR Subsidy Loan Scheme
- This will help in developing the socio-economic status of the state which will provide more opportunities for its citizens.
- This is a great opportunity for women who want to stand on their feet independently based on their husband or wife or any other person.
- Through this project, the youth of the state will be able to get loans on subsidy to start their own business.
- Another main goal of this scheme is to make people from minority and backward class stakeholders.
YSR subsidy loan eligibility criteria
The subsidy loan project initiated by the Andhra Pradesh government is limited to BC, Kapu, SC, ST and minorities. To avail this project you must belong to one of the above categories. The age limit of AP OBMMS subsidy loan project has been set between 25 and 66 years. Along with this, the applicant should also have a business idea and a business model.
This loan amount can only be obtained by a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh, a citizen of India. Applicant should have all the identity information like PAN card, Aadhaar card. The loan will be disbursed through banks so that they will do a physical check of the basis of your business before approving the loan.
AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Essential Documents
Applicants will need the following documents to avail the subsidy loan project, an initiative of the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Proof of identity (one of them)
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter id
- driving license
- income certificate
- Caste certificate (minorities not required)
- Bank account passbook
- Residential proof
- Birth certificate
Official Website – Click Here
Latest Govt Scheme – Click Here