AP Free Laptop Scheme 2020 – Technology plays a very important role in today’s world. It is necessary to have a computer or laptop to fulfill the need of today’s world. Many students are unable to buy laptops due to lack of finance. So, Andhra Pradesh government has decided to distribute free laptops among the students. You want to get information about AP free laptop plan like how to apply for it, who can get benefits, what documents do you need and much more than get all the details from this article .
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2020
The AP Free Laptop Scheme has been announced by the state government to encourage students to pursue further studies. Under the scheme, beneficiaries will get a free laptop. This scheme is exclusively for blind students. Appellants who are studying in professional courses can apply for this scheme. Those who wish to avail, have to apply for the scheme through online or offline mode. The Department of Welfare of Differently Abled and Senior Citizens, Assistant Directors and District Managers are going to manage the scheme.
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2020 Eligibility conditions
- Students whose parents have an income of Rs. 15000 per month, they will get laptop for free
- Students whose parents have an income of Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 2000000 per month, they have to pay half the amount of laptop
- Students whose parents have an income of Rs. Exceed 20000 per month. Full cost has to be paid.
- Students should study in business courses
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of AP State
Free Laptop Scheme Required documents
- Sadarem certificate
- Passport size photo
- Parent income certificate
- mobile number
- Bonafide certificate from college / school
- Aadhar Card
Procedure to apply online for AP free laptop scheme
- Go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh separately designated and Senior Citizen Support Corporation.
- From the center of the page on the home page, click on the “Apply Online” option
- “Click here to apply for different scheme”
- Find the “apply for laptop acceptance” option
- Click on the “Apply Online” option
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Submit the application form after reviewing the form
Latest Govt Scheme – Click Here