Amazon Customer KYC Support Recruitment 2022 – Amazon Work From Home Jobs | Amazon Recruitment 2022 | Amazon India has released new notification for Customer KYC Support job vacancy. Update by Sarkari Today News
Amazon Customer KYC Support Recruitment 2022
Post Name: Customer KYC Support
Job Location: Across India (Work From Home)
Amazon Customer KYC Support Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- As per rules.
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: No Limit
- General / OBC: No Need to Pay
- SC / ST: No Need to Pay
Key job responsibilities:
· Carry out customer KYC verification process as per defined SOP.
· Responsible for ensuring KYC checks and completing enhanced Due Diligence.
· Perform necessary checks and report potential fraud customers.
· Constantly review the process and identify areas of improvement to ensure 0% defect rate.
· Exhibit highest standards of customer service.
· Ensure accurate and timely processing & submission of KYC requests.
· Maintaining strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
· Fresher or graduate with 0-2 yrs. of experience of handling operations in a customer facing environment
· Applicant should have strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical ability and attention to detail
· Demonstrate strong self-motivation, professional composure and attitude, and enthusiasm.
· Positive team player eager to support teammates to resolve customer concerns.
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
· Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflows.
· Ability to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected. Available shifts may include days, afternoons and evenings and typically include one or both weekend days. Schedules may change throughout the duration of your employment.
· Any graduation
· Knowledge of KYC process and related RBI regulations is a plus.
· Expertise in both giving and receiving constructive, actionable feedback that produces desired results.
· Demonstrate strong and effective communication and public speaking skills, as well as composure under pressure and professional attitude.
· Must have good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Starting date for apply online: Already Started
- Last date for apply online: ASAP
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here