AIATSL Recruitment 2019 – Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) Started New Recruitment for 214 Customer Agent, Handyman and other posts. The walk In will be held on 14 September 2019. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
Name of the Post:
- Customer Agent
- Junior Executive – HR / Administration
- Assistant HR / Administration
Total Vacancies: 214
Apply Mode: Walk In
Selection Process: Interview
Salary: Rs. 25,300 / –
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Maximum Age: 30 years
- General / OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST: No Fees (Nil)
- Payment Mode: By Demand Draft (DD)
Candidates Should Have Passed 10th Class, Any Graduate or Equivalent From The Rcognized Board/University/Institute .
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Notification Publish Date: 21 Aug 2019
Walk In Date & Time: 14 Sep 2019
Notification with Application Form Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Other Vacancies Details Click Here